Why CRM ? There are many reasons why an organization will decide to implement a new CRM strategy.
CRM for Sales & Marketing
- Sales administration is absorbing too much time. This might involve compiling manual forecasts, long winded quoting processes and duplicated effort to process completed orders.
- Marketing budget isn’t being used effectively because contacts are poorly segmented. So no target the messages and result in unsatisfactory volumes of leads.
- You don’t know how many leads your email campaigns are generating, or how many were converted into sales.
Too many sales opportunities are lost because no one kept in touch with prospects through follow-up calls or lead nurturing messages.
- You can’t see a clear view of each customer relationship in one application which includes their order history which is a barrier to identifying new selling opportunities.
CRM for Customer Service Teams
- Customer churn is too high. No segment the existing accounts. No remind the staff proactively follow up and engage with customers.
- Store database in different places which prevents anyone from seeing the full picture. So affect to poor communication and weak service when need identify the important customer and relationship information isn’t readily available.
- Resolve the service requests so bad and miss the customer issues frequently due to poor visibility and reporting of outstanding items.
- Decision making based on ‘gut feel’ and guesswork from distrust and manual reports.
- You can’t confidently predict cash flow, project delivery or production requirements because supporting forecasts aren’t available, or are incomplete.
- No measure the key performance indicators. So can not solve some problems, know high achievers consistently.
Managing Contacts & Processes
- Teams are using a mix of systems but none of them connect. So duplicating many processes and waste time throughout the business.
- People are less effective when they’re away from the office because they can’t get access to the information they need.
Many processes and checks rely on the manual intervention of a small group of people, or just one person, which are prone to failure when these individuals aren’t available.
- Many workflows consist of repetitive, time consuming processes. Routine tasks are taking too long to fulfil resulting in uncompetitive operational costs.
- Your client data isn’t secure. Any team member can easily copy customer lists into a spreadsheet.
Implementing a New CRM Solution
If one or more of these problems exist in your business, it’s time you considered a professionally implemented CRM system. Learn more about the benefits of Customer Relationship Management and check our CRM planning steps.
The most successful organizations exploit their CRM applications to great effect. Many teams increase the effectiveness of their CRM technology by first utilizing a CRM consulting specialist.
The objective of a CRM partner like Pre-act is to help your business develop CRM practices – or enhance those already in place. So reduce the operational costs, better client retention and CRM driven growth.
Why CRM and how to deploy CRM in your company. Please contact with SLA Company Limited for more info of CRM solution and implement in your company.
(Why CRM – Preact CRM)