SLA Company Limited builds towards all kinds of network security solutions during wireless/wired implementation. The desired goal is to achieve the benefits of enterprise, while minimizing the risks. Security is imperative, but the security must be implemented without substantial impact to productivity or usability. Where your business is our concern, we amplify towards a safe protected network. The companies are free of worries and a more cost effective environment to work in.
We offer the most comprehensive and proven Network security solutions that meets customer needs such as support clients through the full life cycle of security projects, from assessments through to operations management to minimize risk and maximize return on security investments. Our security solutions include:
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW): Designing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining a firewall architecture to implement your security policy is a complex task. Firewall misconfiguration could mean that your policy is not enforced and your networks are vulnerable to attack. The added features of next generation firewalls can reduce network complexity, By Knowing which functions help and maintain in your overall security architecture can make a big difference to your end user application performance.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM):
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS):
- Network Access Control (NAC):
- DDoS Protection: Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks are growing in size, complexity, and malice. Neustar offers flexible solutions so you can stay connected, reduce the threat of theft, and protect your bottom line. On-premises hardware, fully managed by the NSOC, monitors your appliance and mitigates attacks 24/7.
- Web Gateway Security, Web Content Filtering
- Email Gateway Security
- Endpoint Security, Protection
- Data Loss Preventions
- Enterprise, Application Firewall
- Secure Remote Access
- SSL Certificates: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is an encryption technology that protects your visitors’ private information while it’s in transit via the Internet. You’re asking your site’s visitors to provide personal and business information. They need to trust you. They have to know that their data is secure from eavesdropping, tampering and even phishing attacks. And the more they trust you, the more likely they are to complete forms, purchase items and share valuable information online. SSL certificates let them know that they can confidently share their data with you.
- Encrypted USB keys, Device control
- Anti SPAM, SPAM Prevention
- Security Information Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM):
Risk mitigation & compliance:
- Application Security assessment and Mitigation program
- Log monitoring
- IT Audit
- Operational and Compliance reporting:
- Security incident monitoring
- Risk Engine deployment and maintenance
- Improving IT Controls in applications to reach compliance with regulations: Using a rich mix of best-of-breed data, SLA Company Limited will help you stay in front of the toughest compliance challenges.
- To comply with the organization Guidelines and Policies and security controls
- Partner with the Business and Application Owners and stakeholders to mitigate application risks
- Assess identified applications based on risk criteria, and offer specific points for design & mitigation
- Perform a analysis with earlier audit findings and check for compliance (If any)