SLA Company Limited can offer the next generation platforms of call center, contact center with power millions of interactions for Customer Service, Customer Care, Technical Support, Telemarketing, Sales Online, Inbound Sales, Collections, Order Management, and Ticketing, Bookings across a wide range of industries such as Retails E-commerce, Outsourcing, Financial Services, Banking, Market Research, Entertainment, and Healthcare.
With contact center software enable agents to provide customers a better experience with faster and more responsive service, by moving efficiently between social media, mobile care, live chat, email, and voice calls. SLA Call Center solutions can provide small to large scale call center solution to organizations, depending on the number of agents in shifts, fully featured call center solution integrating seamlessly into business environment, minimum cost. Latency can make or break voice services. So we use only the highest quality routes and Tier 1 carriers with most major codecs supported. With powerful functionality and usability, feature-rich capabilities set on a streamlined platform, our systems complemented by our dedicated technical support and expertise, are set to maximize productivity and drive the strategic growth of your business.
The features of call center:
- Call recording: Record and store inbound or outbound (software-initiated) calls for later playback, review. Control recording criteria; enable/disable for PCI/HIPAA compliance; improve performances and the quality by monitoring and evaluating agent interactions..
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Leverage technology to perform caller authentication and routine data collection for a variety of applications with requiring specialized programming staff. Reduce costs and enhance customer service levels with effective voice interaction. You can automate routine enquiries, give high-value customers priority, spread agents’ workload and survey your customers.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) to improve processing of incoming calls. Rules-based or skill-based call routing with multiple skills per agent. Skills can either be based on existence (yes/no) or on proficiency. Agents can have multiple skills and exist in multiple queues. This approach provides businesses with maximum leverage of their labor.
- Call Control Engine: Build web apps that use the phone system.
- CRM integration: Manage the call, routing, pacing from CRM. Our product works with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, other third-party CRM systems are supported through a simple and powerful API. Because contact center platform can retrieve information from a company’s proprietary CRM system to determine customer importance and enable responses to be prioritized based on customer value.
- SMS, Email and Fax integration to be able to give prompt information and receive documents and written authorizations.
- Real-time statistics: Real time monitoring costs and other analytics on dashboard, allowing the supervisor, manager to overview service levels and traffic.
- Reporting and Analytics: Summarized data for call center and agent performance is stored in a data warehouse and can be accesses using pre-configured dashboards. In addition, historical reporting provides users with an easy to use interface to create custom reports and dashboards. No more printing multiple reports, entering data into a spreadsheet and then searching for answers.
- SIP Trunking & ISDN
- Built for the modern Web, fully redundant & secure technology platform, quick deployment
- Transaction history
- Remote agents: Route calls to any agent, anywhere. Agents can be located in a traditional call center, in an office somewhere else, or at home. Anywhere there is an internet connection. Because calls are routed to the agent user ID instead of a specific phone or location, businesses no longer need a team to deal with moves, adds, or changes.
- Attended transfer: Consult with the other agent or supervisor prior to transferring. Also provides the ability to transfer to a non-agent inside or outside of the call center.
- Screen recording: Capture the entire transaction, including the screens and agent actions for later review.
- Preview dialing: Present contact info to agent prior to the call. So allow agent to review the information before dialing, or allow management to specify the delay before dialing.
- Pre-recorded messages: Improve agent productivity and message consistency by pre-recording messages to be left when an outbound call encounters an answering machine
- Knowledge: Get answers from every channel. Get accurate answers faster, wherever they live. From Google searches to social media, from business partners to self-service website queries. All making your contact center smarter. And customized to drive the right information to the right people.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Gain understanding about customer wants and needs with telephone surveys.
- Omnichannel customer feedback: Get it at a glance. Wherever your customers are, however they transact with you, and talk to or about you. SLA will facilitate a conversation between you and every single one of them in the moment: SMS, QR & receipt-based codes, web intercept, email surveys, IVR, mobile and social feedback, and live agent collection. SLA can handle every single one of them.
- Transfer chats: Send live chat to any other agent online for escalation.
- Repeat callers: Repeat callers are put to the head of the queue and delivered, along with their call history, to the last agent they had contact with when it’s possible.
- Queue callback routing gives customers the option to receive an agent callback when their position arrives to the front of the queue.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) screen pops: Push customer information to the agent desktop. Real-time information. Increases agents efficiency and customer satisfaction by saving processing time and providing agents with complete customer interaction history.
- Last agent routing: Last Agent Routing delivers knowledgeable support, particularly for case management, by reconnecting customers to the same agent that previously provided support.
- Click-to-call: Easy toggling between text chat, video chat, and email inboxes for blended agents. Access to sophisticated calling features. Turn every web page to a phone to ignite your Sales.
- List & Campaign Management: Load, filter, and assign lists and campaigns in advance so that new programs or lists can begin dialing automatically, without supervisor intervention. Because SLA contact center gives the ability to create and manage outbound campaigns through uploading lists, setting calling rules, scheduling of call patterns. Additionally, through the ability for easy integration with 3rd party software, it facilitates the campaign creation and control directly through the integrated CRM program.
- Call-back and Appointment Setting: Access to sophisticated calling features. Agents can schedule agent-specific or general call-backs or manage appointment setting. For general call-backs, our exclusive call engine automatically choose the best time to call back to increase your contact rate.
Customers and agents have more channels of interaction threw chat, telephone calls, social media, SMS, email and fax. So contact center solutions make simple the workforce and improve flawlessly the interactions between Customers and Industries. SLA designs call center, contact center solution perfectly to meet the customer’s requirements and provide same as they expect for. And we develop contact center software with full functionality for inbound, outbound and combined campaign, according to needs of contact centers, and ideal for varied business processes including telemarketing and sales, customer support, technical support, helpdesk, marketing research, collections.