NetSarang Xmanager is a tool to access remote Linux/ Unix desktop environments or run X applications on Windows desktop with a powerful and versatile PC X Server.
- Session Manager
- Session Profiles with Xconfig
- X Application Launching with Xstart
- Dynamic Host Search
- Tabbed Environment
- Master Password
- Address Bar for Instant Connections
- RDP Protocol Support
- Latest Linux Support
- SSH PKCS#11, OpenSSH CA Authentication
Connection and Startup
- Manage Xmanager (Xstart and XDMCP), Xshell, and Xftp sessions all in one place
- Session Manager for easily running and managing multiple sessions
- XDMCP, SSH, RSH, REXEC, RLOGIN and TELNET connection protocols
- Up to 256 X client connections per Xmanager session
- Shortcut to Xstart and XDMCP sessions
- Advanced prompt recognition settings, remote command script in Xstart
- Secure XDMCP for XDMCP connections to beyond firewalls and private networks
- IPv6 support
- Kerberos (MIT Kerberos, Microsoft SSPI) authentication support
- Multi tabs in a single window
- Multi tab groups in a single window.
- SSH1/SSH2 protocols supporting public key authentication
- Create SSH public keys
- SSH user authentication agent
- Access control by host
- XDMCP connections using SSH secure tunnel (SecureXDMCP)
- User defined Master Password to add additional security to session passwords.
- Automatic cut & paste support between the X applications and the Windows programs
- Print window feature in multiple window mode
- Interoperability with Xshell and Xftp
- Make SSH/Telnet/SFTP/FTP connections from any sessions on Xmanager
Installation and deployment easily with the system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows Terminal Server, Citrix MetaFrame from Windows.
- Processor: Intel Pentium or faster.
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
SLA Company Limited is NetSarang distributor in Vietnam market. We are supplying NetSarang products, including Xmanager, Xshell, Xftp, Xlpd with local support, and other IT softwares.