SLA Company Limited is distributor of Cyberoam, distribute and support Cyberoam Network Security Appliances to resellers, endusers in Vietnam. CR10iNG, CR10wiNG, CR15iNG, CR15wiNG, CR25iNG, CR25wiNG, CR35iNG, CR35wiNG, CR50iNG, CR100iNG, CR200iNG, CR300iNG, CR200iNG, CR300iNG, CR500iNG, ….
Cyberoam Network Security Appliances offers comprehensive security to organizations, ranging from large enterprises to small and branch offices. Multiple security features integrated over a single, Layer 8 Identity-based platform make security simple, yet highly effective. Cyberoam’s Extensible Security Architecture (ESA) and multi-core technology carry the ability to combat future threats for organizations’ security.
Cyberoam Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW), Cyberoam Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances with Layer 8 Identity-based technology offer actionable intelligence and controls to enterprises that allow complete security controls over L2-L8 for their future-ready security.
The features of Cyberoam Next Generation Firewall, UTM:
- Layer 8 Identity-based Security: Cyberoam’s Layer 8 Technology treats user identity as the 8th layer or the “human layer” in the network protocol stack. This allows administrators to uniquely identify users, control Internet activity of these users in the network, and enable policy-setting and reporting by username – adding speed to security. Cyberoam’s Layer 8 security binds with Layer 2 to Layer 7 giving better security controls over the network and offers Layer 8 Identity-based security over AAA (User Authentication, Service Authorization, Audit with logs /reports).
- Application Visibility & Control: With an industry-leading coverage of 2000+ applications, Cyberoam’s Application Visibility & Control feature enables prioritization of applications based on User Identity, time, applications, and bandwidth, allowing great flexibility and real L2-L8 visibility & control. Advanced application controls classify applications based on their risk level, characteristics and technology, offering more granular controls. The pro-active protection model eliminates the need for manual intervention by administrator to update policy for new applications that are being added to the list.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): Cyberoam Intrusion Prevention System protects against network and application-level attacks, securing organizations against intrusion attempts, malware, Trojans, DoS and DDoS attacks, malicious code transmission, backdoor activity and blended threats.
- First-of-its-kind On-appliance Reporting: Cyberoam has been the first and only vendor in the industry to offer on-appliance reporting with real-time logs and reports, saving the cost of deploying a dedicated reporting solution. The 1200+ in-depth reports offer real-time visibility into user and network activities, helping organizations to manage security, display compliance and forensic analysis, unmatched by any network security vendor till date. Cyberoam reports include dynamic and animated reports, in-line graphs, and country maps.
- Virtual Private Network: Cyberoam VPN (IPSec and SSL) offers secure remote access, ensuring secure endpoints and network with its Threat-free Tunneling Technology.
- Web Filtering: Cyberoam’s award-winning Web Filtering offers one of the most comprehensive URL databases with millions of URLs grouped into 89+ categories. It blocks access to harmful websites, preventing malware, phishing, pharming attacks and undesirable content that could lead to legal liability and direct financial losses.
Web Application Firewall: Cyberoam offers an on-appliance Web Application Firewall subscription to secure websites and Web-based applications in organizations against attacks such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), URL parameter tampering, session hijacking, buffer overflows, and more, including the OWASP Top 10 Web application vulnerabilities.
- QoS / Bandwidth Management: Cyberoam enables organizations to tie bandwidth policies to users, user groups, Applications, Website Categories, Firewall rules, and more. Cyberoam’s granular Layer 7 and Layer 8 Bandwidth controls allow prioritization of business-critical applications and users for bandwidth allocation, ensuring assured QoS for business-critical applications like VoIP and CRM. Granular bandwidth controls allow committed bandwidth to critical users at all times and also allow policies to assign idle bandwidth to other applications automatically, delivering optimal use of idle bandwidth and higher ROI.
- Based on the need, Enterprises can get additional security features like Web Application Firewall, Gateway Anti-Virus, Gateway Anti-Spam, and more.
Cyberoam Network Security Products Offering:
- Cyberoam Network Security Appliances – UTM, NGFW
- Cyberoam UTM appliances for SOHO – ROBO: Cyberoam CR10iNG, Cyberoam CR10wiNG, Cyberoam CR15iNG, Cyberoam CR15wiNG, Cyberoam CR25iNG, Cyberoam CR25wiNG, Cyberoam CR35iNG, Cyberoam CR35wiNG
- Cyberoam UTM appliances for Small and Medium Enterprises: Cyberoam CR50iNG, Cyberoam CR100iNG, Cyberoam CR200iNG, Cyberoam CR300iNG, Cyberoam CR200iNG-XP, Cyberoam CR300iNG-XP
- Cyberoam NGFW appliances for Large Enterprises: Cyberoam CR500iNG-XP, Cyberoam CR750iNG-XP, Cyberoam CR1000iNG-XP, Cyberoam CR1500iNG-XP, Cyberoam CR2500iNG-XP, Cyberoam CR2500iN
- Cyberoam iView – Intelligent Logging and Reporting
- Cyberoam Central Console (CCC)
- Cyberoam NetGenie
For more information about Cyberoam Network Security Appliances, please contact with SLA Company Limited here or directly to consult deeply and get the best local supports .