Customer Relationship Management software is typically used to manage business to customer relationships. CRM software can be customized easily, allowing you to define how you want to gather the data that will help you gain customer insights and personalize your product and service offerings. Moving beyond basic customer relationship management, CRM software systems manage relationships on a broader scale to include partner relationships, business contacts, and sales leads and marketing activities. Most CRM software come with many features and tools, and although many of the CRM products on the market offer similar feature sets, each one offers its own set of unique tools.
Our CRM solution will typically provide:
- Tools to help your marketing and sales departments identify and target their best customers.
- Tools to create efficient marketing campaigns and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Tools to make the sales process more efficient, with strong contact management to track all aspects of the sales process.
- Tools to streamline and share customer information across your organization.
- Tools to develop customer relationships and improve customer satisfaction.
- Tools to segment, analyze, and serve customers in the most efficient way.
The key advantages of CRM software:
- Generate insights for better decisions. You can consolidate disparate customer data to look for patterns, trends, and other insights critical to strategic decisions or a timely response to market behavior. Likewise, you can translate customer data streams from different sources like social media posts, support calls, and sales data to see the overall sentiments on your brand.
- Increase sales opportunities. With more information on hand, you can qualify new leads faster and focus on promising prospects. You can also see which customers are up for an upsell, cross-sell, or sort out and reactivate dormant customers. Likewise, better engagement means customers are kept happy and profitable for the long run.
- Profile customers easily. By organizing customer data in a centralized database, anyone with access have a 360-degree view of customers. Information like contact details, demographics, transaction history, support engagement are easily retrievable through tags and filters.
- Align sales and marketing. Sales can feed on-the-ground data to help marketing craft campaigns and brand messages. Marketing can feed sales with new leads in bulk. Both teams can share contacts, deals, and insights that fast track the sales cycle.
- Make accurate sales forecast. With a clear sales pipeline it’s easier to see what deals and tasks are coming in and out, what are moving and stagnating, giving you patterns for forecasting.
- Keep track of customer social posts – You can manage your social media pages from one place, making it easier to respond quickly to customer rants, praises, and brand mentions.
- Collect data fast. Sales can quickly store customer data on the field via mobile access. Support can save customer interactions in phone, email, chat with a few clicks. Marketing can automate sorting of campaign feedback. Staff do less administration and work more on their core tasks.
- Get real-time data. Your reports and analytics use the latest data.
The key features of Customer Relationship Management software: The features vary based on three aspects: Business size, Industry type, Sales cycle.:
- Contact management: Organizes customer data in a centralized location. Contact details, demographics, transactions, customer service interactions, and other customer data are easily saved and retrieved.
- Reporting and dashboards: Consolidates streams of data in meaningful ways that help you to spot patterns, trends, behaviors, and other market insights. CRM solution can also generate real-time data that makes reporting more timely and accurate.
- Lead management: Manages leads from prospecting to conversion. It lets you track sales activities, deals, and tasks and move them across sales stages. It also connects to contact management to let you view customer interactions and profiles in one window. CRM solution allow you to customize the pipeline stages.
- Deals and Tasks: CRM lets you add, assign, and track actionable items and feed them into the sales pipeline. Deals and tasks can be automatically populated with customer data or updated with real-time information.
- Campaign management: Manages campaigns from start to end, including setting up target customers, automating workflows, and measuring success based on clearly defined metrics.
- Email tracking: Tracks opened or clicked emails and usually works with popular email clients and mailers like Gmail, Outlook, and MailChimp. Email tracking can be a part of campaign management or sold separately.
- Social media management: Tracks social media activity of your audience, such as, likes and dislikes, comments, mentions, and shares. It can also be a part of campaign management or sold separately.
- Mobile version: Have Android and iOS apps, mobile responsive sites.
The factors to consider when getting CRM software:
- Analytics: The CRM software should do more than storing and retrieving data. It should be able to mine data, consolidate it, and analyze patterns to help you generate insights for better decisions. The more complex your business, the more advanced analytics you need.
- Customization: The CRM software should be customizable to fit your workflows or business scenario. It should give you control over data, access, approvals, and to some degree, interface design.
- Scalability: Can more advanced features or users be added? The software should be able to expand its functionalities as your business grows. It should be able to manage more contacts, leads, deals, tasks, and run more sophisticated campaigns or generate more complex reporting. You may want to consider that when you go for a free CRM software.
- Integration: The software should work with other popular business and productivity apps that you’re using. What are the most popular CRM integrations? These include popular email clients, mailers, document management, cloud storage, and calendars. It should also integrate with other customer-facing systems like salesforce automation, help desk, and content management systems.
- Ease of use: Setup should be quick, navigation is easy to follow, and the tools accessible. Overall, the CRM software should be simple enough for casual users to guarantee employees will use it.
- Mobile support: How does CRM software work when you step out of the office? It should have an Android, iOS app or mobile responsive website version that you can access via smartphone or tablet.
The Potential issues with CRM software:
- Security: Security is always a concern when data is placed online. Hacking, phishing, and malware attacks can compromise sensitive customer data. In response, vendors use encryption to protect data, while companies must have internal security protocols in place, such as, permission controls and sharing rules.
- Privacy: Some customers frown on having their personal details kept by companies. Coming across as too personal may rub customers the wrong way like greeting someone on her birthday.
- Sales not using it: CRM solutions with plenty of fields, difficult navigation, and complex workflows turn off sales people. Lack of mobile app also means sales cannot access the software when they need it most, out there when meeting with clients.
- Cost vs return: When managers or marketers see CRM software as glorified address books or spreadsheets, they see the software as a cost, not an investment.
Our Customer Relationship Management services:
- Choose CRM: The perfect CRM system for your business. We will help you with different choices that can fit into your budget and specific needs.
- Integration: We make your CRM powerful by integrating it with other systems like ERP, accounting and marketing automation, customer support, customer service center, call center, other systems and devices.
- Implementation: We help you deploy your favourite CRM in your own server environment along with any additional modules you need.
- Develop and Customize: Customer relationship management is industry specific and we customise popular CRM products to suit your unique requirements with custom built modules.
- Support and Maintenance: Any technical problem is solved instantly. We fix your issues in no time !
Industries we serve Customer Relationship Management solution: eCommerce, Retail, Entertainment, Financial, Healthcare, Travel, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Education.
Please contact us here or Vietnamese site for more information about Customer Relationship Management solution and match your business requirements.