Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications directly from the all-new control center. Sophos XG Firewall offers industry leading protection to block the latest advanced threats like ransomware, bots, worms, hacks, breaches and APTs. Sophos develops network security and threat management products to protect organizations against malicious acts. You also get rich on-box reporting and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple firewalls. SLA Company Limited is a distributor of Sophos in Vietnam.
Synchronized App Control, an XG Firewall exclusive, provides clarity and control over all the application traffic on your network.
You get the benefits of dual-engine AV, a top performing IPS engine, cloud sandboxing with machine learning technology, advanced threat protection, web protection with code emulation, SSL inspection and full control over network applications.
Automatic Incident Response: Sophos XG Firewall is the only network security solution that is able to fully identify the source of an infection on your network and automatically limit access to other network resources in response. This is made possible with our unique Sophos Security Heartbeat that shares telemetry and health status between Sophos endpoints and your firewall.
- Monitor Network Health: XG Firewall not only monitors host network activity, but also receives health status directly from your endpoints so you have constant visibility into the health of your entire network.
- Identify Infected Systems: XG Firewall instantly alerts you to compromised systems on your network with full details including the IP address, the user, and the process, so you’re not left digging for information.
- Automatically Isolate Infections: XG Firewall uniquely integrates the health of connected hosts into your firewall rules, enabling you to automatically limit access to sensitive network resources from any compromised system until it’s cleaned up.
Sophos XG Firewall integrates all the advanced networking, protection, user, and app controls you need to stay secure and compliant.
- Management: Firewall Management, Centralized Management, Status and Alerts, Reporting and Logging
- User and App control: User Identity, Application Control, Web Control, Content Control
- Protection: Firewall and IPS, Synchronized Security, Cloud Sandbox, Advanced Threat Protection, Anti-malware, Business Applications, Web Protection, Email and Data
- Networking: Routing and Bridging, Performance, Zone Segmentation, VPN, Traffic Shaping, RED VPN, Wireless Controller, Encrypted Traffic
Sophos XG offers an all-new unified policy model that enables you to see and manage all your user, application and network policies in a single place.
Powerful Management and Scalability
- Sophos XG Firewall provides unprecedented visibility into your network, users, and applications right from the all-new control center. You also get rich on-box reporting and the option to add Sophos iView for centralized reporting across multiple Firewalls.
- Sophos Firewall Manager Centralized Management: Use Sophos Firewall Manager to monitor, configure, and administer all your firewalls conveniently from a single console.
- Sophos iView Centralized Reporting: Provides full visibility across your entire estate of firewalls with consolidated reporting and off-box storage management for important log data.
- Clustering and Redundancy: Active-active clustering and active-passive failover provide scalability and business continuity.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Choose from a variety of different hardware appliance models, virtual environments, or even deploy it on your Intel server hardware platform of choice.
Sophos XG Series firewall models:
- Small Office: Sophos XG 85/85W, Sophos XG 105/105W, Sophos XG 115/115W, Sophos XG 125/125W, Sophos XG 135/135W
- Mid-size Office: Sophos XG 210, Sophos XG 230, Sophos XG 310, Sophos XG 330, Sophos XG 430, Sophos XG 450
- Large Office, Data Center: Sophos XG 550, Sophos XG 650, Sophos XG 750
- Sophos virtual appliance
SLA Company Limited is the distributor of Sophos, supplies next generation firewall, UTM firewall, Endpoint security, Mobile security, BYOD, Mail gateway, Web gateway products, network protection, endpoint security solutions, supports to the resellers, customers in Vietnam. Please contact us here or directly for more information about Sophos products.