Microsoft Office 365 now includes Office 2016 and gives you the full Microsoft Office experience. With access to the latest Office applications as well as other cloud-based productivity services, whether you need Office for home, school, or business, there is an Office 365 plan to meet your needs.
The editions of Microsoft Office 365 include:
- Office 365 Home
- Office 365 Personal
- Office 365 Business Essentials
- Office 365 Business
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Enterprise E1
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Enterprise E5
- Office 365 Enterprise F1
Our Office 365 subscription plans include Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 University and Office 365 for Mac. With each plan, you can install the 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote (Access, and Publisher are also included for PC users). When a new version of Microsoft Office is released, you’ll get instant access to it so your applications are always up-to-date — and because Office 365 is optimized across your devices it’s easy to get anywhere access to your stuff on your laptop, phone, tablet and more.
Along with the latest software, you’ll also get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage, which lets you keep documents in one place, and access them anywhere on any device — making it easier than ever to create, edit, and share your documents on the go. In addition, Office 365 subscribers will get 60 minutes of Skype calling per month so you can stay in touch with friends and colleagues around the globe. Best of all, you can get tech support from the Microsoft Answer Desk experts, by phone or chat—at no extra charge.
Office 365 Home lets you install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, as well as 5 Windows, Android, or iPad tablets—an ideal solution for homes with more than one user. See the latest Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions — and do more everywhere.
- Office when and where you need it: Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Microsoft Office 365 is ready when you are.
- Your go-to Office anywhere: Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office applications —always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device with anyone in real time.
- Tools for the professional: Brand your business-class email address with your company name to build name recognition, and market your business with customized marketing materials that are easy to create. Connect better with customers and colleagues with a range of communication tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
- Tools for teamwork: With 1 TB of storage per user, you’ll have plenty of space for all your files. Plus, because your files are stored online, you can share with people in or outside your company, from wherever you’re working, whenever you need to. And with multi-party HD video, content sharing, shared calendars, and team chat, you’ll always be in sync with your team.
- Easy setup and management: With step-by-step guidance, you can set up users easily and start using the services fast. You can access the easy-to-use admin center from anywhere to manage all your services. And Office 365 takes care of IT for you, so your services are always up and running and up to date.
- Office on all your devices: Whether you’re using a PC, Mac, tablet, or phone, Office works seamlessly across all your devices.
- Your stuff anytime, anywhere: Store, access, and share documents, photos, videos, and music with 1TB OneDrive cloud storage included in your Office 365 subscription.
- Upgrades always included: With Office 365, you’re never stuck with outdated software because every new upgrade is included with your subscription.
For more information about Microsoft Office 365, please contact with SLA Company Limited here or Vietnamese site.