HPE ProLiant DL360 server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to a 60% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, along with 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB with an increase in performance of up to 82%. With the added performance that HPE Persistent Memory, HPE NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating essential server life cycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
What’s New in HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 server:
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Supporting the second generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage featuring Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.
HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 server specifications:
- Processor Core: 4 to 28 cores, speed 3.8GHz, cache 8.25 – 38.50MB L3
- Memory: 3.0TB (24 x 128GB DDR4), 6.0TB (12 x 512GB 2666), 24 DIMM slots, Single rank
- Remote Management Software: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download), Optional- HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- Drives: 4 LFF SAS/SATA, 8 SFF SAS/SATA + 2 NVMe, 10 SFF SAS/SATA, 10 SFF NVMe
- Storage Controller: HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Essential or Performance RAID controller
- Network Controller: Embedded 4 X 1GbE Ethernet Adapter and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM
- Form Factor: 1U rackmount
- System Fan Features: Hot-plug redundant standard
- Warranty Standard: Statement3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes 3 years of parts, 3 years of labor, 3 years of onsite support coverage.
- Product Dimensions SFF Chassis: 4.29 x 43.46 x 70.7 cm, LFF Chassis: 4.29 x 43.46 x 74.98 cm.
HPE measurements: Up to 60% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5-2600 v4 average gains of STREAM, Linpack, SPEC CPU 2006 & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
Up to 27% core increase of Intel Xeon Platinum versus previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores / 22 cores = 1.27 = 27%.
Percentage compare Gen10 vs Gen9: Gen10 = 12 Channels x 2933 data rate x 8 bytes = 281 GB/sec. Gen 9 = 8 channels x 2400 x 8 bytes = 154 GB/Sec. 281/154 = 1.82 or Gen10 is 82% greater bandwidth. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
HPE measurements: Up to 11% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation average gains of STREAM, Linpack, & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
3.0 TB per socket with HPE 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit. Supported by the 2nd generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors.
For more information about HPE ProLiant DL360 server, please contact with SLA Company Limited here or Vietnamese site.