Incapsula Website Security is the best web application firewall solution. Unmatched web application security experience, enhanced by real-time big data analytics, enables Incapsula to provide best-of-breed security to the world’s most security-conscious businesses. Our website security solution redefines and extends the WAF beyond traditional concepts. In addition to our enterprise-grade, PCI-certified WAF, Incapsula’s service also includes backdoor protection, two-factor authentication, and bot access control.
Incapsula protects your websites and web applications with an enterprise-class web application firewall (WAF), enhanced by advanced bot protection and backdoor shell detection services.
Application access control is supported by two factor authentication (2FA) and ingress traffic management.
- Incapsula WAF is your main line of defense against all web application attacks, including all OWASP Top 10 threats like cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection (SQLI), cross-site request forgery (CSRF) and remote file inclusion (RFI).
- Bad bot mitigation: Exclusive client classification technology automatically blocks malicious bots while allowing legitimate bots and users to pass through. Custom policies let you manage bot traffic to match your exact needs.
- Backdoor shell protection: If your website was attacked before onboarding Incapsula, chances are that a backdoor has already been installed on your system. Our service blocks communication with backdoor shells, quarantines them and provides you with the information needed for their removal.
- APT protection: Advanced persistent threats (APT) are multi-stage attacks that can involve infiltrating your web application by exploiting its vulnerabilities and creating DDoS smoke screens to exit undetected. Our comprehensive suite of security solutions helps you mitigate the most malicious APT attack scenarios.
- SIEM integration: Incapsula is fully compatible with the leading SIEM solutions. Preconfigured SIEM dashboards integrate with your existing workflows, boosting security and threat visibility.
- Two factors authentication (2FA): Easily deploy a two factor login screen in front of any page, subdomain or group of URL addresses. With single-click integration you can secure any administrative areas, staging environments, corporate web applications or other web assets.
- Ingress traffic management: Completely control which bots and human visitors can access your application. Detailed controls enable traffic filtering based on a variety of factors, including declarer identity, geo-location and URL parameter.
For more information about Incapsula Website Security, please contact with SLA Company Limited here or Vietnamese site.