Wanos is software based WAN optimization solutions with a focus on return on investment (ROI). Wanos provides IT Managers with an easy to use WAN Optimizer product that can be installed on dedicated physical appliances or by running virtual machines.
WAN optimization solutions help to reduce bandwidth cost and Accelerate application speeds with WAN Optimization.
Wanos WAN Optimization product has the advanced features:
- Packet Loss Recovery: Packet Loss Recovery keeps an accurate RTT of the WAN link to detect and recover from loss early which ensures data is delivered reliably, improves link quality, improves application performance and accelerates TCP.
- Universal Deduplication: Cross flow deduplication removes deduplicate byte patterns, irrespective of source protocol, application or session that originated the initial data.
- TCP Acceleration: The full transparent TCP Acceleration Performance Enhancing Proxy (PEP) can significantly enhance TCP performance with High Speed TCP.
- Quality of Service: Classification, Marking and Traffic Shaping ensures priority and bandwidth-intensive traffic receive the most optimal quality of service.
- Packet Order Correction: Correcting packet order on the fly helps avoid the negative performance impacts and retransmissions due to out of order packets.
- Stream Compression: Enabled with PLR, real time stream compression produces the highest compression ratios and bandwidth savings.
- Bidirectional Optimization: Full bidirectional optimization ensures upstream and downstream traffic paths share the same deduplication byte cache for improved compression ratios.
- Bridge Appliance: The Wan Optimizer is by default a bridge appliance, which enables quick and simple deployment, is non-intrusive and preserves the natural traffic flow.
- Graphical User Interface: The Web Interface powered by Open Source Linux, provides Visibility into Wan Optimizer performance, Protocol Statisctics, System Health information and configuration options.
- Persistent Data Store: A large disk based data store enables long term retention of deduplication data and full service restoration after infrastructure outages.
- Router Mode: Routed mode and Tunnel mode compliments bridge mode as an alternative and flexible deployment option to route traffic through the Wan Optimizer.
- Network Transparency: Source and Destination addresses are preserved for network visibility. The Wan Optimizer does not translate addresses or proxy traffic.
WAN Optimization reduce network costs and accelerate network speeds through compression, byte-caching and related techniques. Contact SLA Company Limited here or Vietnamese site for more information about WAN optimization appliances.