SLA Company Limited is distributor of ShareTech, distributing PoE Switch, CCTV PoE Switch, managed PoE switch, unmanaged PoE switch to the enterprises in Vietnam. PoE switch 4/8/16/24/48 ports, uplink Giga Ethernet, SFP.
CCTV PoE Switch is a new generation of high-performance hardware and software platforms that provide flexible, cost-effective Gigabit access and uplink ports. PoE switch supports complete security protection mechanisms, comprehensive ACL/QoS policies, and various VLAN functions. It is easy to manage and maintain, and meets the user’s needs for easy management, high security and low cost for network devices, applicable for network access, aggregation and core application scenarios.
PoE Switch is often used for CCTV system, PoE camera security, IP phones, access point, smart home devices which are implemented in the factory, manufacturer, hotel, building, apartment, resort, coffee shop, retails, office enterprise, banking, ….
CCTV PoE Switch has many models which is 4 PoE ports, 8 PoE ports, 16 PoE ports, 24 PoE ports, with uplink FastEthernet, GigaEthernet, SFP ports. PoE switch support the standard switching, VLAN, Extend, QoS, port management, PoE management, link aggregation, spanning tree, loop protection, multicast, and attack defense. Standard IEEE802.3af/at, maximum 46W output power single port.
Powerful multi-service processing capabilities
- IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, MAC VLANs, IP VLANs, and voice VLANs. You can flexibly assign VLANs according to different requirements.
- GVRP to implement dynamic VLAN distribution, registration, and attribute propagation. This reduces manual configuration and ensures correct configuration.
- VLAN VPN function: The public network access device encapsulates the outer VLAN tag for the private network packets of the user, so that the packets carry two VLAN tags across the public network.
- QoS, support port-based, 802.1P-based and DSCP-based three priority modes and WFQ, SP, WRR, SP+WRR four queue scheduling algorithms.
- ACLs by configuring matching rules, processing operations, and time permissions to filter packets and provide flexible security access control policies.
- IGMP V1/V2 multicast protocol and supports IGMP Snooping to meet the requirements of multi-terminal HD video surveillance and video conference access.
- PoE management POE power limitation, POE chip status check, setting PoE port priority, and custom PoE power supply time period.
- Hardware watchdog, the device has a suspended animation state and automatically restarts to resume normal working state.
- IPV6 Ping, IPv6 Tracert, IPv6 Telnet IPV6 SSH IPv6 SSL.
Complete security protection mechanism
- IP address, MAC address, and port ternary binding to filter packets.
- ARP protection, and protects against ARP spoofing and ARP flood attacks, such as gateway spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- IP source protection to prevent illegal address spoofing including MAC spoofing, IP spoofing, and MAC/IP spoofing.
- DoS protection and supports attacks such as Land Attack, Scan SYNFIN, Xmascan, and Ping Flooding.
- 802.1X authentication, provides authentication functions for LAN computers, and controls the authorization status of controlled ports based on the authentication results.
- port security. When the port learns the maximum number of MAC addresses, it stops learning to prevent MAC address attacks and control port network traffic.
- DHCP Snooping to effectively prevent private DHCP servers and ensure the legality of the DHCP server.
Various reliability protection
- Loop protection, automatically detect switch loop status, and block loop ports.
- The STP/RSTP/MSTP spanning tree protocol to eliminate Layer 2 loops and implement link backup.
- Spanning tree security to prevent devices in the spanning tree network from being subjected to various forms of malicious attacks.
- Static aggregation and dynamic aggregation, which effectively increases link bandwidth, implements load balancing, link backup, and improves link reliability.
Easy operation and maintenance
- Various management and maintenance methods such as Web network management, CLI command line (Console, Telnet), and SNMP (V1/V2/V3).
- Encryption methods such as HTTPS, SSL V3, and SSHV1/V2 for more secure management.
- RMON, system log, and port traffic statistics for network optimization and transformation.
- Cable detection, ping detection, and Tracert detection operations to easily analyze failed network nodes.
- LLDP to facilitate the network management system to query and judge the communication status of the link.
- CPU monitoring, memory monitoring, ping detection, Tracert detection, and cable detection.
CCTV PoE Switch is the best choice for your CCTV system, PoE IP cameras, and other devices need PoE. Please contact with SLA Company Limited here or Vietnamese site for more information about PoE switches.