Position: Digital Marketing Executive
- Creating and uploading copy and images for SLA’s website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytic software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- At least 3 years experiences working in digital marketing.
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong English communication skills are required.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Experiences working in software outsourcing services or technologies industry are highly preferred.
- Good team player and be able to work under pressure.
- Experienced in offline marketing is advantage.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Clear level mapping matched with your career path plus high promotion opportunities.
- A very competitive salary & benefit package.
- Fair annual performance review along with salary adjustment and promotion.
- Fun and exciting company trip plus regular short trips as part of team building activities.
- Attractive Performance bonus based on employees’ performance and contribution.
- Extra healthcare insurance plus annual health checkup for all employees.
- Opportunities to improve your English, soft-skills and hard-skills via training program.
- In-door and out-door events and activities to nourish our mutual understanding & spirit such as: monthly birthday, charity, football, badminton, ….
- Opportunities to work onsite (Vietnam, other countries).
Place of interview for ”Digital Marketing Executive” position: SLA Company Limited, 534 Dien Bien Phu street, ward 21, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh city. Contact us via website here or ShareTech Vietnam.